Most asked questions
1. Q: What happens during a consultation?
A: This is a meeting that allows us to focus on you and your goals, discuss options that will move your career forward and explain how we can help.
2. Q: What should I bring to the Consultation?
A: If you have an In Person Consultation you can bring any relevant materials that showcase what you've been doing. You can also show everything electronically for an In Person and Phone Consultation by emailing the appropriate files when prompted. Some clients come with their managers, spouse, or individuals who are supporting their careers.
3. Q: How do you help independent artists?
A: VARSITY bridges the gap between independent artist and the industry elite. We help creatives build a commercially viable product, establish a fan base, attain critical music business skills and create well-produced music and videos at an affordable cost.
4. Q: I need management, can you help me?
A: Yes, your first step is to fill out the Consultation form under the consultation tab to be scheduled.
Q: When can I schedule to meet with your company?
A: When you click on the Contact tab and send us your information, a member of our team will contact you.
5. Q: When I set up a consultation will someone call me?
A: Yes, when you schedule a phone consultation you will be contacted at the allotted time you chose.
6. Q: I live out of state, can you still work with me?
A: Yes, we work with many clients across the country not located within our vicinity.
7. Q: Is the register form needed to apply for the 6 month program?
A: Yes, it gives us the information we need to get familiar with you so when we meet we have basic information we need to assist you.
8. Q: Can I email you my music directly?
A: No, after a consultation you will be given the proper email for music submissions.
9. Q: Do you work with artist outside of the U.S.?
A: Yes, when filling out the form put as much information as allowed and use the comment section to add any additional information such as region and address. You may put N/A in the space that doesn't apply to you.
10. Q. How much does your service cost?
A: The prices of our program is set however outside of that Once you let us know a price point that is comfortable for you, we create a game plan to accommodate all that you need within that range.